1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dodge Ram Man of Steel Power Wagon Truck. A superman truck? Is that cool or fool?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Chevy Girl, Jun 6, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

I just saw this truck listed in a news article and I'm not sure what to think, it doesn't look all that bad ... but "man of steel"? Is that a bit over the top?

How big is the market for people that want to tie together this many different aspects of their hobbies and interests into their vehicle. Also, will it make it hard to sell with a big "S" as the front badge?

Ram Man of Steel Power Wagon
    mos-ram-front-660.jpg mos-ram-rear-660.jpg mos-ram-660.jpg
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

ehh... I like the colors and the design looks decent enough, but I'm pretty sure I would not buy a truck with the superman logo on it. Just my $0.02 on the subject.
  3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I think it looks pretty good, but I'm not a superman fan to where I would want to do that.
  4. RadoRage

RadoRage New Member

LOVE the color combo with the red grille accent. Like Steve, I don't like the superman logo all over the place.

Honestly, the RAM truck design is really growing on me. A few people I know have them and they look really good (especially the rounded wheel wells). Guess I'm just still dissapointed in the even "boxyer" wheel wells on the 2014 'Rado.
  5. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member 100 Posts

the color scheme looks great to me, but no on the superman logo.....

anyone else notice that ALL 4 of the directional tires are backwards!? LOL
  6. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I like the color combination and the wheels, but it needs a Duramax and an Alison in under the hood..... or a Cummins and an Allison with GMC or Chevy logo's and I might buy one.
  7. Megasaurus

Megasaurus Member 100 Posts

I agree, the truck looks great, but that's a little bit on the weaksauce-side to have the superman logo on the front of your grill.

unless you're shaq I guess. He had a custom Cadillac Escalade with the Superman logo everywhere.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
  8. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

It's a Dodge so it's 100% fool.
  9. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Not something I would trade my truck for, but I dig it. Maybe the emblems would look less out of place if they were smaller and more towards the bottom corners of the doors and tailgate.

A friend who's always been a d*dge guy just picked up a 2010 and I have to say it was pretty darn nice up close.
  10. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Personaly the big S everywhere isnt my thing either but I've seen some weird offerings that people are willing to spend big bucks for.
    Visit an auto auction sometime and I garantee you'll find a couple vehicles with some sort of obnoxious personal touch and theres always someone in the crowd willing to bid top dollar.