Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

does any one know?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by yotchie, May 21, 2010.

1. yotchie

yotchie Rockstar 100 Posts

i have a set of halo lights for my 04 silverado. and one of the halo rings burned out. and i got the bulb out but it has no part number. i went to the manufacturers website and they have no part listings. its a junyan light. and no specialty automotive store can tell me so much as a part number. they see the light and get some blank looks of their face. basically it looks like a T the connectores go down and there are 2 small L.E.Ds that face opposite directions at the top. any help would be greatly appreciated:neutral:
  2. bigdaddy77084

bigdaddy77084 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Do a search on here,somebody made some and I believe he got his parts from Radio Shack.. How long before it burned out? I just put some in mine and that was my biggest concern.
  3. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Break out the soldering gun, because your about to journey into a project from hell! I have a write up on this site about my projector headlights, because mine arrived doa and I rebuilt all the internals including the halos. Those leds are 3mm generic junk off ebay probably, and they are soldered to a resistor and then a diode and then all of that is soldered to a piece of red or black wire which sounds exactly what you are describing. It is possible to make all of that and get them working, check out my thread because there are a ton of pictures in it. I would post it myself, but I'm on my phone at work right now.....
  4. Dr_Zero

Dr_Zero Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts