Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Does anybody know what wheel this is?

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Tdaz250, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Tdaz250

Tdaz250 Rockstar 100 Posts

[​IMG]

I've been wanting to know what wheel this is for a while...been looking and looking and i've never been able to find it online. Anybody know who makes it or how i would find out?
  2. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Hard to say. It looks painted in the picture. Did you ask the owner
  3. Tdaz250

Yeah i sent him a message, its on cardomain.
  4. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Those are Pro Comp Extreme Alloys, they are a cheap grade aluminum wheel but nice. Those are the old design, they have a new design for that wheel and it is slightly different. Four Wheel Parts had those rims buy three get one free, and they were only $90 each so that tells you a little about there quality.
  5. CornhuskerChevy

CornhuskerChevy Rockstar

I am more interested about those little mud flaps. Those are sharp lookin' little things and look like they might help protect and look cleaner if you have step bars on. Can anyone point me where those come from?
  6. Tdaz250

Someone said they were these

http://superbuytires.com/Raceline/Renegade 6/

But those have a different center cap.