1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

does anybody live here?

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by NoTyme, Aug 1, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. NoTyme

NoTyme New Member

After several attempts to recover my password, I went ahead and set up a new account for this forum. I believe this site has an issue since I would NEVER receive the new password to log into my account.

So I am back in and under a close but different name... I was a long time GM loyal follower but did pass to the dark side back in 99 driven by a bad 95 Z71 4X4 pickup. I am back, trading in my Avalanche for a 2013 Silverado and getting tired of looking at her parked in the garage... Time for some mods...
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

probably went to your junk mail filter. what was you old account?
  3. NoTyme

NoTyme New Member

Morning Steve, thanks for your reply. My old account was "No Tyme", and I received the link to reset the password, but after selecting the link I would get a message that a new password was to be emiled to me... It never comes. I have tried this a couple of times over the last week or so...
    I use FireFox most of the time.
  4. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome back to the club, it's great to have you back. :glasses:
  5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!! Glad to see all is working this "tyme." :glasses:
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Just FYI, there was a big problem on the server that i have been working on and it probably has greatly affected our ability to send out emails. UGH, I've been cleaning it up for like 4 hours now and the wife is yelling at me, but i can't stop 1/2 way though. Sigh.