1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Does anybody Xbox live?

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by dwill3015, Jan 22, 2008.

1. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I just recently got sucked into the world of Xbox360 and the game Halo3. I have been a long-time PC gamer playing Black Hawk Down, and Battlefield2 but my Son's (21 and 16) are into playing Halo3 so I broke down Sunday and bought the whole set-up (Xbox360 Elite, wireless internet adapter, earpiece, Halo3 game, etc. So, I was wondering how many of our members play Xbox360? I know Jamie (Cableguy) has talked about Guitar Hero3 as well as a few others and about Rockband.

Sound off if you got'em and what games you play.

I still suck pretty bad at Halo3 but my Gamertag is Tracer512:glasses:
  2. Islanti

Islanti New Member

I play a wide variety of games. Burnout Paradise will probably suck up a lot of my time in the immediate future. Call of Duty 4 is the shooter everyone seems to be playing lately.
  3. dwill3015

I have also been told that Call of Duty4 is an awesome game. I'll have to give it a try!
  4. jgalantine

jgalantine New Member

COD4 is fantastic!

I am : TagCensored

-JG
  5. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I love to play CoD4, but I play it on PC.... I've been thinking about getting an xbox360, or one of the current consoles so I can snag rock band and guitar hero. My roommates and I love music, one of my roomies plays guitar, drums, bass, vocals....he's a one-man-band. It's just a matter of time before I give in.

dwill:I see you play a lot of BF2 on PC, what servers do you play on and what's your handle? I love BF2 for PC, and usually play against the computers, but I've been trying to play online, and I can't get 10 feet without being slaughtered. I was hoping I could run with you for a while or find servers that a n00b can get up in the ranks on....
  6. omegafiler

omegafiler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I've got an xbox 360 awhile ago mainly because I wanted some HD gaming, but I really haven't played it much recently. :( Just can't get into any games for some reason, even on PC!

But the best games so far would be COD, PGR3/4, Forza 2, Test Drive, and Rainbox 6 Vegas (awesome multi-player game).
  7. dwill3015

*UPDATE*
    I bought Call of Duty4 today so I will give it a whirl.

Christopher, I belong to a clan or squad called "Geeks United Northwest" or "GUN" for our tag. My tag is =GUN=Tracer. I joined a couple of years ago when BF2 first came out and have bought all the expansion games that went with it. When BF2142 came out it was fun and most of our squad leaned towards it but I always liked BF2 better. My PC developed heat issues preventing me from playing ( I spent all my money on my beautiful Chevy instead of upgrading my PC) so I have not in quite some time. GUN does run decent servers and do not let Smacktards ruin the fun for everyone by cheating and such. Since COD for PC has became so popular as well, they have opened their doors to other gamers and not just exclusive to the Battlefield series. You can check them out if interested and at least get the IP address for the GUN servers.
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  8. bzboardco

bzboardco Rockstar 100 Posts

Old post decided to revive it and check the status....my gamer tag on live is xVSUxBLAZERSx hit me up if you have one!
  9. 1_low_rider

1_low_rider Rockstar 100 Posts

heck look me up too sometime when u get a chance. my tag is OneLowRider (who woulda guessed that right?) i have problems with getting my Live subscription suspended all the time though, (I HAVE AN ONGOING BATTLE WITH THE CODE OF CONDUCT GUYS AND IM NOT GIVING UP TILL THEY LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!) Read my Bio on there and you'll understand why! im mostly on Halo3.
  10. lethalpaperclip

lethalpaperclip New Member

i can has sierra?

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

If anyone is up for a good game of nascar or forza hit me up i cant spell my gt off the top of my head lol