1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Does anyone else play golf?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by adampaul1964, Apr 30, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Played today, the weather couldn't have been better! Mid 70's with low humidity, it was about 50 when I teed off at 8.00am. Shot my best round of the year so far, 85, shot a 40 on the back nine!:party:

[​IMG]

2. bigdaddy77084

bigdaddy77084 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I think my best game is 115ish its been almost 10 years for me..

3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I used to play golf whenever we were deployed to a base with a course, I'm not a good player but I do enjoy walking and the beer carts kept me motivated to the next green.
    The company I work for recently gave me a set of Ping clubs for my 5 year employment anniversary, I thought about taking my grandaughter out to golf.

4. detailjohn

detailjohn Rockstar 100 Posts

I use 2 play a lot growing up. Have not played in a couple of years..Shot 90 on a good day and threw my clubs on a bad day.:grrrrrr:

5. project86

project86 Member

I play when I can, I am definitely not a good golfer but I'm more so in it to get that occasional great shot. Feels good to hit a ball 300+ yards every once in a while

6. Coolrado

Coolrado Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I'm lucky if I get out more than a couple times a year, gonna try real hard this year to get out more though.

7. pmartin816

pmartin816 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Golf for me is tiring. I once heard a comedian say something that fits me to a t. He said he looks like an airplane propeller out on the golf course. I think my best round of golf was in the upper 100's. Those of you who can play I have a lot of respect for you. It takes a lot to control to hit that little ball.

8. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That's why it's called Golf....all the other 4 letter words were taken!!

9. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I say every year I'm going to play more, and the past couple of years it's tough to get out with the little one. Today was a perfect day for it too.

10. unplugged

unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

What I do with a little white ball and a stick can't be called GOLF.
    [​IMG]