1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

does anyone know this gun shop

Discussion in 'North America - Southwest USA' started by black jack, Nov 15, 2007.

1. black jack

black jack Rockstar 100 Posts

does anyone know this gun shop its called gun4you . its in moran texas . i won a aution off the internet of a winchester and want to know if its a good shop to deal with. thanks
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I tried to reply to this earlier ... didn't take I guess.

That's a gun shop out in the middle of nowhere, like 3 hours from Dallas and a couple hours from some of the towns in West Texas. I've driven by there at least once or twice in the last 10 years, that's baout all I can tell you about it.
  3. black jack

black jack Rockstar 100 Posts

hey thanks steve. just wanted to see if i can get alittle info on it . so i dont get ripped off. had that happen on ebay once and dont want that to happen again. and the price of the gun is not a bad price.