Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

does the fraction matter

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by cain73, Dec 24, 2012.

1. cain73

cain73 Rockstar

Thanks to everyone here and the very helpful info I know that the largest you can go with leveling kit is 33" tires on stock rims. I know some have opted for the 32.8" and others the 33.2" my quesion is where does the wiggle room run out ? I have a 2010 crew Z71 - How far can I go into the fraction above 33" with leveling kit? I know BFG has some 305/65/18/s that measure in at 33.7". Would they fit with some trimming ? or am I just dreaming ? Keep in mind I want to use stock 18" rims. Thanks

2. ljmueller

ljmueller Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

I'm running 275/70/18's. Those are a 33.2 according to their specs. I did not not trim anything and the only time I hear it rub is at a hard left turn and hitting a dip in the road. As you can see I have stock rims as well. Hope that helps.

Attached Files: