1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

does the volant fits well????

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by kike, Jul 17, 2009.

1. kike

kike New Member

Well im looking arround to buy an intake im not gonna beat a dead horse and ask wich one so my question is ... if anybody has install the volant in the nbs 2007 5.3 ? i did my research and some ppl say it was not a perfect fit and also that the clamps didnt work?? does anyone has personal experience with one of this intake on this particular truck ?? or should i just go with the aem since i havent find any complaints about the fitting or installation on it ?? thanks in advance :neutral:
  2. Yes, the Volant fits with no problem. We have one on Matt's 5.3L 07 Silverado. We also carry them, We'll get you a good deal on it just PM us.
  3. 04SilverChevy

04SilverChevy Rockstar 100 Posts

4. suicide_star

suicide_star Rockstar

i installed that Volant setup on my nbs 4.8 and it fit perfectly, all the hoses fit properly, the box fits absolutely perfectly, no complaints...anybody having a problem should crack open the instructions =P
  5. 5point3

5point3 Rockstar 100 Posts

I have an 08, where have you been!! But he is right I had no problems at all and we can help get either intake you choose.
  6. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Can you guys shoot me a price on a Volant with the powercore oil free filter?
    Thanks guys
  7. 5point3

5point3 Rockstar 100 Posts

You have a pm.
  8. kike

kike New Member

well thanks for all the input guys im gonna order the volant then ... i used autoanything for a lot of part on my prior car, so i have a $50 off with them so the dry flow filter is gonna be about $270 ... unless you guys think theres something better for around the same price thanks....also im getting my exhaust done tomorrow 40 series delta flow... i cant wait....
  9. lerbud

lerbud New Member

Can you give me a price on the dry filter only? I have an 06 5.3L with the oiled type now.