1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Does this happen to you? (From being on GMTC)

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Eddie Z71, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Active Member 1000 Posts

:lol:I just wanted to know if some of you get the LOOK from your spouses? Because, you spend a whole lot of time here in the club. I know I do!!!. I just like seeing all the questions and new members each day. I try not to stay on for a long time but, next thing I know it's time for bed. :neutral: Then I do it all over again the next day. Thanks, Eddie
  2. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 New Member

I used to get that look every day from my wife but not so much now. She knows this is important to me and at some point maybe try to be a moderator on here for Steve.
  3. b_burdine

b_burdine New Member

I haven't been on here long but I have already gotten some looks from my girlfriend. But she knows the order of things :rules: 1. truck 2. everything else :sign0020:
  4. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 New Member

I don't doo much forum boarding at home... I mainly do it when it's slow at work...
  5. DIGS16

DIGS16 New Member

im sure if i had a wife... she would be giving me that look since the first day i joined on here... always something new to learn every day
  6. unplugged

unplugged New Member 1000 Posts

My wife saves the LOOK for important stuff. My work includes a lot of computing and electronics so she never knows if I'm working or not. Besides she is so tied up in her telenovelas she barely has time to notice me clicking away on the keyboard. Ha! Its 2am PST and I'm up nursing a sick dog. I've got the GMTC thing so bad I had to take a peek. Back to bed.:sleep:
  7. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts

......are you on that stupid forum again!?!?!?!?
  8. Tommygunz

Tommygunz New Member

My wife used to give me crap about my foruming but then she started playing Farm Town on her Faceypages so she has no ammo left..
  9. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yea its's funny you brung this up, my wife doesn't understand why i'm always looking at trucks:) She's a good woman but doesn't care for the whole truck thing and aftermarket modding diease i suffer from. I can't help myself, somebody call a doctor1:sign0020:
  10. adidasboy918

adidasboy918 New Member

I get a lot of those farmtown things from my brother and his wife. drives me crazy. lol