1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Domesticated or Not... Its a full Albino Whitetail Deer

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by 1500ExtChevy, Dec 8, 2010.

1. 1500ExtChevy

1500ExtChevy New Member

Albino3.JPG Sorry such a small picture it was taken from a cell phone now I cant even enlarge it. But Look for the white body in the middle of the picture. If you want right-click save it to your pictures and enlarge it if possible on your own computer.

Saw the Albino Whitetail with 3 of my buddies heading over to our favorite BBQ establishment. When this deer came across our eyes. NEver seen a full Albino, but I have seen them to were it looks like their wearing white socks.

Attached Files:

2. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

WTH.... man i wouldnt even want to eat that if i saw it running thru the woods...
  3. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member 1000 Posts

LoL! Perfect response. It's interesting to look at, but even if it had one hell of a set of antlers I don't know if I would want to have that thing mounted. I mean, I'm all for defying convention but.... wow. Interesting thing though, thanks for sharing the picture.
  4. 1500ExtChevy

1500ExtChevy New Member

Yeah, its very unusual. I thought it was like a white bag in the woods due to it was laying down, but my buddy has eagle eyes on him and he quickly knew what it was. My other buddy I was with got out just to get up close to it he got about 20 yards away from the deer and it wasnt even bothered.

Well enjoy its just something unusual I thought I would share.
  5. Gnhntn

Gnhntn New Member

Have seen quite a few of them, both bucks and does, never shot any of them, though. One spot I used to hunt had a buck, 3 does, and a few little ones last time I hunted there. The owner would only agree to you hunting there as long as you didn't kill any of them. Have also seen a few piebalds that have been mounted, never in the wild, though.
  6. IAsilverado

IAsilverado New Member

It looks like a goat haha. I have never seen one of these before, but if I ever do I would just watch it run by and not even bother it because of how ugly it is. It's almost scary haha
  7. kyhokie

kyhokie New Member

The other white meat?

Cool pic. Thanks for sharing. I have never seen one in the wild.
  8. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

Agreed,really cool pic!
  9. clgoch187

clgoch187 New Member

ITS JUST A GOAT! lol.
  10. jtf8751

jtf8751 New Member

Nice, hahahaha weird but cool.