1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Don Ringler Autosgroup, - Belton, TX

Discussion in 'Car Dealer Reviews' started by Airborne Medic, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Airborne Medic

Airborne Medic New Member

Body Review Examples
    I visited Don Ringler in July 2010 and met with a salesperson named Jason Holt. He was the an excellent example of professionalism that I have ever seen at a car dealership. He suggested several options and pushed that I waited until I got back from my deployment in Iraq before I bought a truck I was looking for.

I was originally looking for a base model truck extended cab at the time. But after almost a year I had changed my mind and wanted a Texas Edition Crew Cab with the conveniance Package. I wrote him emails and he responded promptly with exactly what I wanted. The price was about the same as other dealerships in the area. My wife went and visited his dealership liked the customer service and him working around her schedule and keeping the dealership open later than usual so she could test drive the truck.

Long story short as you can tell from my signature below my wife bought me the truck from Mr. Jason Holt. I would recommend this sales person and dealership.