Doomsday predicted tomorrow (May 21, 2011) Are you ready?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Highmarker, May 20, 2011.

1. Highmarker

Highmarker Rockstar

With doomsday predicted to hit tomorrow (May 21, 2011), I am going to have both my cars filled up with gasoline and CNG. I am going to pull my tri-fuel generator out of the shed this afternoon and give it a good tune-up. I have recently took inventory on my 1 year food supply. I have finished filling up my 3 - 55 gallon drums of water. Bring it on!

In case you didn't know:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelo...mpaign-for-the-apocalypse-seems-to-be-working

Last edited: May 20, 2011
  2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Im gonna get up and go to work, and not think about it.....

3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

its not supposed to happen until 6 pm. so I still need to go to work tomorrow:no:.

4. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Im gonna go to a bbq and chill out!

5. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Well if tomorrow is judgement day, then I don't think fuel or generators will help anyone. But, I have a feeling that many of us will be on this forum well after the world was supposed to end. :rules:

6. stumpaction

stumpaction Rockstar

im gonna punch it in the face

7. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Crap! If its going to happen at 6pm then I'm going to miss the Nascar Allstar race. DAM!!!

8. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

You sound really well prepared Highmarker... We're all coming to your house tomorrow!

9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Like I said in another thread, I just read this morning this was Harold Camping, enough said. He's a nut, I actually had someone defend him at one time to me when I said he was a nut like 12 or 13 years ago.

10. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

So I sat in a theater watching the pirates while " the end of the world" happened......just means next year it wont happen either.....