1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Doomsday predicted tomorrow (May 21, 2011) Are you ready?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Highmarker, May 20, 2011.

1. Highmarker

Highmarker New Member

With doomsday predicted to hit tomorrow (May 21, 2011), I am going to have both my cars filled up with gasoline and CNG. I am going to pull my tri-fuel generator out of the shed this afternoon and give it a good tune-up. I have recently took inventory on my 1 year food supply. I have finished filling up my 3 - 55 gallon drums of water. Bring it on!

In case you didn't know:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelo...mpaign-for-the-apocalypse-seems-to-be-working
    Last edited: May 20, 2011
  2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

Im gonna get up and go to work, and not think about it.....
  3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts

its not supposed to happen until 6 pm. so I still need to go to work tomorrow:no:.
  4. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Im gonna go to a bbq and chill out!
  5. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member

Well if tomorrow is judgement day, then I don't think fuel or generators will help anyone. But, I have a feeling that many of us will be on this forum well after the world was supposed to end. :rules:
  6. stumpaction

stumpaction New Member

im gonna punch it in the face
  7. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

Crap! If its going to happen at 6pm then I'm going to miss the Nascar Allstar race. DAM!!!
  8. You sound really well prepared Highmarker... We're all coming to your house tomorrow!
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Like I said in another thread, I just read this morning this was Harold Camping, enough said. He's a nut, I actually had someone defend him at one time to me when I said he was a nut like 12 or 13 years ago.
  10. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

So I sat in a theater watching the pirates while " the end of the world" happened......just means next year it wont happen either.....