Door handles

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by xtremelumina92, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Would anyone like to trade their blue handles (dk blue) from their 07-08 crew cab for brand new gm chrome handles? Or even my nerf bars and some cash or a complete detail job on your truck? I'm really sick of the black handles on my truck, should have gotten the lt2!

Please reply to loeridr6792 "AT" thanks fellas! Jay (Mid-Michigan)
  2. BUMP! I'm really looking to get this done asap
  3. guesstimator

guesstimator New Member

Just buy the chrome covers. This is what I'm thinking about doing on my black GMC.
  4. covers = hack! I got tahoe blue handles and put them on in a matter of 40 minutes
  5. Seany Z

Seany Z New Member

i have an 08' Dark Blue Crew Cab LT1 and i'm ditching my black (w/hints of white wax) door handles for chrome Chevy OE handles...$136 retail, $105 if you have a friend in the biz....I just need to know how to get the interior panel off w/out damaging it.
  6. Seany Z

Seany Z New Member

dont go w/stick on's.....drop the extra coin for OE handles....$136.00 retail from chevy or $105.00 if you know someone in the least thats the fee here in upstate NY..
  7. Seany Z

Seany Z New Member

X, could you walk me through how to replace my OE black plastic handles w/Chevy OE chrome handles? i'm concerned w/damaging the interior panel.
  8. zach45

zach45 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

i wanna get them in white down the line... gotta find a write up on how to change them