1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Door handles

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by xtremelumina92, Mar 10, 2008.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Would anyone like to trade their blue handles (dk blue) from their 07-08 crew cab for brand new gm chrome handles? Or even my nerf bars and some cash or a complete detail job on your truck? I'm really sick of the black handles on my truck, should have gotten the lt2!

Please reply to loeridr6792 "AT" aol.com thanks fellas! Jay (Mid-Michigan)

2. BUMP! I'm really looking to get this done asap

3. guesstimator

guesstimator New Member

Just buy the chrome covers. This is what I'm thinking about doing on my black GMC.

4. covers = hack! I got tahoe blue handles and put them on in a matter of 40 minutes

5. Seany Z

Seany Z New Member

i have an 08' Dark Blue Crew Cab LT1 and i'm ditching my black (w/hints of white wax) door handles for chrome Chevy OE handles...$136 retail, $105 if you have a friend in the biz....I just need to know how to get the interior panel off w/out damaging it.

6. Seany Z

Seany Z New Member

dont go w/stick on's.....drop the extra coin for OE handles....$136.00 retail from chevy or $105.00 if you know someone in the biz....at least thats the fee here in upstate NY..

7. Seany Z

Seany Z New Member

X, could you walk me through how to replace my OE black plastic handles w/Chevy OE chrome handles? i'm concerned w/damaging the interior panel.

8. zach45

zach45 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

i wanna get them in white down the line... gotta find a write up on how to change them