1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Door panels

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by Jeff Dodson, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Jeff Dodson

Jeff Dodson Member

I need to remove my door panels so I can replace my speakers on a 99 GMC SIERRA NBS, how do I get them off, I don't want to break any of the clips. Also what size speakers are they. I would like to buy them before I remove them, that way I can replace and put them right back together
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Got a pic? I think after you take screws out by the handle and arm rest it just lifts up and the speakers are 6 1/2 But to be sure post up a pic...
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Jeff......the Link and the Video below shows the steps on removing the Door Panel,

Link,

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php/15214-How-to-Remove-Door-Panel-on-an-05-Silverado

4. Jeff Dodson

Jeff Dodson Member

EXCELLANT... I always forget about UTUBE