1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

door panels

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by 03 Black Sunshine, Aug 9, 2009.

1. 03 Black Sunshine

03 Black Sunshine Rockstar 100 Posts

Hey guys and gals, got to looking at my door panels the other day, and was curious how they come off. I saw a screw, by the armrest. Just remove that and take it off like any other door panels?

Thanks,

Tim
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  3. EvilNetwork

EvilNetwork Rockstar

4. 03 Black Sunshine

alright gang, I got the door panel off and the sound deadner on and new speakers in the hole. Even got the door panel reinstalled.

Heres my problem, the lock linkage that sticks out to get the lock slide on the upper part of the door, I cant get that lined up or put back on right, so when I put it on, the slide doesnt move and it keeps the doors from locking. Both doors are the same way. As long as I leave the slide off the doors lock fine, but when i put it on they wont lock. Does this make sense at all??

What can I do to fix this??

Tim
  5. 03 Black Sunshine

Bumpity bump

Tim
  6. 03 Black Sunshine

Can somebody shine a bit of light on this for me. I really dont like having a hole where the lock slider was and the lock rod sticking out.

tim