1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Draught and Wings anybody?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Cableguy, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Cableguy

Cableguy Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I convinced the wife its time for a little "Us" time. So being a man and all do you think a wing and draught nite is appropriate? Maybe some football on the big screen at a local establishment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Let me know if this is offside...
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Hmm, I'm hungry now!
  3. Cableguy

Big Draught and Wings....You should be. Yum....ee!
  4. ChevyFan

On average the beer in Canada has a higher % of alcohol than the beer in the US does. We used to get Molstons up in BC and it was 5% alky vs. 3.5% alky in the US for the same brand!
  5. Cableguy

Yes it is. When I try American beer it almost tastes like water. Would you like me to ship you a case of Molson Canadian?
  6. Cableguy

or how 'bout a "Bubba"

[​IMG]
  7. ChevyFan

Alcohol laws are crazy. I do business with hundreds of different companies, including a tequilla company called Patron. Anyhow, they would have sent a free sample, but we have to have it shipped to someone with an alcohol license, not an easy thing to find.