Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Driver Information Center?

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by blaketg, Dec 18, 2010.

1. blaketg

blaketg New Member

The link on the homepage to buy it is no longer valid. Does anyone have any idea where else to find it for a similar price?

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Just a broken link, they're re-doing their website, I know that for a fact.

http://www.trademotion.com/partloca...AccessoryCatalog&siteid=215558&catalogid=5407

Go to that link and type in "DRIVER INFORMATION" in the search box and you'll see it pop-up for $74.99. I think three or four will show-up, they're all the same GM part number so it doesn't matter which one to pick because it's the same part regardless of the application.

3. blaketg

blaketg New Member

Awesome. Thanks Steve! Have a good Holiday man.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I think I'm going to do a video on this and show people just how easy it is to install. I still have questions about the compass and temp, but everything else works for everyone.

5. db3812

db3812 Rockstar

i have one for sale. same price as listed on the website. just pay the shipping, thats all i ask.