Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

driver seat switch

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by mike042, Dec 14, 2012.

1. mike042

mike042 Member

does anyone know where i can buy new switch for 2004 tahoe? the driver seat switch for the seat back broke (snaped from slideing out of seat ) I seen a couple on ebay but i want to buy a new one , but cant seem to locate one online.

2. Jamm3r

Jamm3r Member 1 Year 100 Posts

The only place to get them is Chevy dealers. They are prone to breakage and are not especially expensive or difficult to replace.

3. 87silver

87silver Member 1 Year

Dorman Products is a niche company that offers replacement OEM-type parts that are prone to breakage. I've gotten door and window switches from them in the past. They may have a seat switch.