Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Driver Side Seat

Discussion in 'MI - Michigan Chevy Truck Club' started by coldsteel1993, Oct 20, 2011.

1. coldsteel1993

coldsteel1993 Rockstar

Hey all. Anyone from Michigan, I am looking for a Drivers side seat or a front bench seat for a 96 Suburban. My pregnant wife is the main driver of the truck and the driver side seat broke. So for safety reasons i am looking for a seat

2. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I was looking for a buddies pickup, and haven't much on the net. Try the salvage yards; I hear that there's a place in Coldwater that has a bunch of GM stuff, but I haven't heard about seats. Try the Indiana upfitters for take-outs, too. 95-98 pickups, -99 burb/hoe will bolt right in.
    I'll keep looking, and if you find a tan vinyl bench, let me know!

Good luck,

3. outalne94z71

outalne94z71 Member

if you are handy with a welder it is easy to fix, i have done a few of them, just a matter of welding the frame back together then welding on another piece of flat stock all the way across the front with the bolt holes pre drilled in it so you have the access to the nuts in the original frame, it will never break again ;)