1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Driver Upgrade Info Center

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by silverhobey, Jan 30, 2012.

1. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

....had researched this upgrade kit for our Silverado Crew for awhile.....just got it installed at the Dealer. So many settings
    and options in it, I feel it is well worth the price. I know others have had them installed, but I just wante to reiterate what
    a great product thios upgrade from GM is. I have only played with it for about 15 minutes or so, and find way more info
    in the new 4 - Button center than I thought came with it....Brian from Ontario, Canada

2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

could you post some pics of it? does it look any different than the stock?

3. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

sorry, no pics yet.......not very good at that stuff .....the vent beside the steering wheel(left-side) is what
    gets changed out and there are 4 buttons to the right of the vent. These 4 buttons are about 15 to 20
    different options and settings as you scroll through them. Basically in a nut-shell, I am happy with it
    and it was worth the 170 dollars installed !!!!!!! Brian from Canada.:glasses:

4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Considering the utility and relative low price for that utility, I've always been pretty surprised every Silverado/Sierra doesn't come stock with the DIC. I'm hoping they rethink that in the future. Though there might be some differing opinions. I love mine. I'm glad you're so happy with your hard earned money spent that way.

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

If you're going to buy one, make sure to get it from our preferred vendor gmpartsclub.com :)

6. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Nice plug Steve.

7. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Can we get a big group price and try in get a discount on it I know they can be bought for around 100 it's easy to install the wires are already ran its plug n play

8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Here you go....basically the same but with more buttons.

[​IMG]