1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Driving lights aka Fog Lights

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by smitht06, Jan 27, 2012.

1. smitht06

smitht06 Member

Does anyone know where I can buy just the fog light assembly.... I have the wiring,switch and bulbs done but the assembly is cracked and mositure is getting into it which water is building up.

I tried a couple of websites but they are full kits with the wiring an all that but I don't need it. I know I can go to the dealerships but I dont really wanna pay an arm and a leg for something little like this.... I went to the junk yard already and they didn't have anything.....

Just figured I would try here next..... Thanks guys
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I don't know what sites you've tired, couple of outlets to take a look at would be.......G.M.Parts Direct.....LMC Trucks.....G.M.Parts Club and E-Bay.
  3. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

x2, x2, x2, and x2....
    also amazon!
  4. smitht06

smitht06 Member

Found them like you's said. For some reason I don't understand why I couldn't find them. Everything I did find was for the denali trucks. Thanks for the help.