So, started installing my drop shackles today, not going too bad but I decided to take a break and post up the progress so far. I decided to take off the bed because on a previous attempt I discovered the drivers side shackle bolt is seized up. Removing the bed was surprisingly easy, 6 bolts, unhook the taillight harness and disconnect the gas filler and lift it off. My son and I were able to lift it off but I think it'll be better with 2 more people to but it back on, it's pretty heavy, even for a 5 1/2 footer! Passenger side went on easily, just supported the axle and removed the bolts, done! Driver side is a different story, the bolt is seized up tight, I figured with the bed off I would be able to drive it out but it will only go so far then locks up tight. So it's going to get cut and replaced with a new bolt. One of the other reasons I chose to remove the bed was to get to the spare tire mechanism. I had tried previously to drop the spare but it was locked up too. But a little persuasion and I got it down and out of there. Bed Removed! Passenger side shackle on. Spare gone. Going back out to cut off that bolt now!