1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dropped Alero

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ThatSilverStepside, Nov 27, 2010.

1. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

So I put my first few mods on my alero over thanksgiving break..Dropped with KYB GR-2's and Sprint lowering springs, blacked out and debadged (aside from front bumper)

Car is filthy...was 50 mi in the middle of nowhere down a dirt road during install..overall I'm happy with the drop, it handles MUCH better than stock...Tested on wet/freezing winding mountian roads with no speed limit and no traffic

Now in dire need of some new rims
    Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Looks nice, what kind of rims/ tires are you looking to put on? The tint looks good too :great:
  3. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Looks good.I like the tailights!
  4. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

I was looking at some 18" black Boss 328's...but I heard some bad things about boss rims so now I'm keeping an eye out for something else I like
  5. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

If you buy your rims new and have a warranty on them, I wouldn't worry about BOSS rims. I have 325's on my truck, and am very happy with them. The only problem I've had is that one had a bit of chrome start to peel last winter while they were in storage. The other 3 were in the same conditions and held up fine. If I had bought them new, they would have sent me one of the 3 left in the world at the time at no charge to replace it even though they were a couple months past the 1yr warranty. However, the guy I bought them from couldn't find his receipt, so I was SOL. As long as they are new and have a warranty for anything that might go wrong, I would suggest BOSS, and their customer service is great too.