Dropped Alero

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by ThatSilverStepside, Nov 27, 2010.

1. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

So I put my first few mods on my alero over thanksgiving break..Dropped with KYB GR-2's and Sprint lowering springs, blacked out and debadged (aside from front bumper)

Car is filthy...was 50 mi in the middle of nowhere down a dirt road during install..overall I'm happy with the drop, it handles MUCH better than stock...Tested on wet/freezing winding mountian roads with no speed limit and no traffic

Now in dire need of some new rims
    Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Looks nice, what kind of rims/ tires are you looking to put on? The tint looks good too :great:

3. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Looks good.I like the tailights!

4. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

I was looking at some 18" black Boss 328's...but I heard some bad things about boss rims so now I'm keeping an eye out for something else I like

5. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

If you buy your rims new and have a warranty on them, I wouldn't worry about BOSS rims. I have 325's on my truck, and am very happy with them. The only problem I've had is that one had a bit of chrome start to peel last winter while they were in storage. The other 3 were in the same conditions and held up fine. If I had bought them new, they would have sent me one of the 3 left in the world at the time at no charge to replace it even though they were a couple months past the 1yr warranty. However, the guy I bought them from couldn't find his receipt, so I was SOL. As long as they are new and have a warranty for anything that might go wrong, I would suggest BOSS, and their customer service is great too.