1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dtc p2138

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ahmitchell1, Sep 2, 2012.

1. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I've thrown this code multiple times and have had to disconnect my battery and let my computer reset for a temp fix. This. Time that will not work and clearing the code doesn't work either. When I went to my local dealership at school they told me its either my cai or all the flooded roads. I know it's the roads cuz when it rains You can kneeboard down Hargrove, I've done it.

Anyways I decided to pull off my intake and check my maf and switch from an oiled filter to a dry filter and still throw the code. Next I check all my sensor under the hood and what I could get to underneath, since I read that loose sensor could throw this code, not really sure how. Am I going to have to replace my throttle positioning sensor? Or is it something else possibly? Any help would be appreciated, hopefully I can get it home by Friday when pops gets a new Tahoe and I can get Hendricks to tell me what's really going on. My dealership here just tells me it's my aftermarket cai, ridiculous