1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Dual cold air intake system

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by Shakeablegoose, Jun 25, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. Shakeablegoose

Shakeablegoose New Member

I am selling a patented dual cold air intake system for 1999-2006 silverado 1500's or might fit suburbans too...must have a v8. If you would like one let me know...I will post pictures later.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

There is a Co that makes one like that. They have one for the Camaro and a few other cars and trucks.. I have seen the ad's in a few Mags..

3. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What brand is it?

4. Enkeiavalanche

5. LOVINTHESTORM

6. Enkeiavalanche

They come with a few Adp's for almost any car or truck.. I have seen them on Trucks at shows..

7. LOVINTHESTORM

Sweet! Would love to see a pic of one on a truck.

8. Shakeablegoose

Although it may have an adapter for silverado's it will not draw cold air since the air filters would be in the engine compartment so it would essentially be a waste of money by drawing hot air instead of cold or cool air. More for looks really not for performance while still looking good like mine is! ​

Read more: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php/92590-Dual-cold-air-intake-system#ixzz1yrmY9g7t

9. Shakeablegoose

10. RallySTX

RallySTX Member 100 Posts

Just look out for the ones that pull air from below the battery box or the bumper area, you might hudro your motor forgetting it's there. Arround here we have a river that backs up onto the roads and can kill a factory equiped car. My version would be functional hood nostrils or a cowl induction hood, for normal street use. I personally like the hilbourne air scoops in chrome, but that's not practicle for EFI is it?
    Brian L.