1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Duals

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by groceryman, Apr 2, 2009.

1. groceryman

groceryman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

Just got a flowmaster muffler with dual exhuast man this thing sounds great still working on some pics its never going to stop raining here .Next going to look for a soft roll up bed cover any ideas.
  2. 178kchevy

178kchevy Member

Welcome to the site! I am from NC myself. Which Flowmaster series did you go with and what diameter are your pipes? I was thinking of going with a 40 series with 3 inch pipes. Its raining in my neck of the woods also. I'm near Brevard.

Jeff
  3. groceryman

groceryman Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

not sure of the kind of flowmaster but i have two and half inch pipe turned down at back wheels sounds great i think its a 40 flowmaster
  4. NJBLK1500

NJBLK1500 New Member

Want to see pics, hear sound clip...as well as the model number. I would like a dual out the rear, but heard the drone in cab is bad if the tips don't clear the back bumper.

Also...I have the Truxport Truxedo tonneau cover and love it. Fits in a budget, no annoying snaps to fight with, cross bed supports built in, rollable by one person OUTSIDE of the bed, and when rolled forward it uses no bed space.
  5. heavy chevy

heavy chevy Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

I have a cherrybomb pro single in dual out. It sounds gooooood. I think they sound 10 times better than a flowmaster.