1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dub show at the NYC Car show April 9-11

Discussion in 'NY - New York Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, Apr 9, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Anyone else going? I was there all day Thur setting up the JL/Moblie Werks booth...

Here are some shots...I should be back there Sunday..

Attached Files:

2. Enkeiavalanche

Some more shots from the DUB part of the NY Auto show.. I'll be back there Sunday....
  3. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'll be there Sunday. Hoping it's not too crowded. Any good exhibits?
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Did not walk the whole show when I set up but I will Sunday..My friend Frank is there from SLP.. He's got the new 575 HP Camero there....
  5. Als09Sierra

Sounds good. A guy around the corner has the Hennessy HPE550, sweet car. Looking forward to the show. Enjoy.
  6. Enkeiavalanche

As I said above I should be there all day. Most of the time in the JL Booth at the DUB show down stairs..I might have a White JL Shirt on You can't miss me.. Very tall with Glasses Please stop by and say Hi..

Glenn
  7. Als09Sierra

Ok Glenn. I'll look for you.

Al
  8. Als09Sierra

I stopped by twice, but you weren't there. Nice truck, even if it is a Ford. Hope you got to see some of the show. By the time I made it upstairs, it was packed.
  9. Enkeiavalanche

10. Enkeiavalanche