1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Shooting Duck Dynasty Season 5 starts tonight!

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by ChevyFan, Jan 15, 2014.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I don't have subscription TV, which saves me a lot of money every year, so when there's something that I want to watch I either wait for it to hit Netflix, or I pay for it and watch it on either Vudu or Amazon Instant Video.

So, Duck Dynasty's fifth season starts tonight ... which means I can watch it starting midnight tonight on Vudu for probably something like $1.99 per episode.

Any other DD fans on here? I'm curious what their viewership is going to be now that they've been front-page news for weeks now.

duck-dynasty-chevy-trucks.jpg
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

It is my wife's favorite show. She likes it because there is no cursing and all the things the guys do to each other is good natured. No matter what happens during the episode they all pray together at the end. As far as the front page news thing goes. It is his right to speak what he feels, it is all of our right to do so. Agree with what he said or not, it is still his right and A&E should have never caved to the GLBS groups. (I think I got that abbreviation right). Glad A&E brought Phil back or DD would be no more. The Family said that they would not film without him
  3. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Meh, I am over this show. I didn't watch the first couple of seasons when they aired but have seen many re-runs. I watched the third season but by the end of last season it all seemed quite repetative. Meh.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

They need to kill more stuff.
  5. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

It was a great example of family sticking together, standing up for what they believe in, and it was pretty awesome seeing so many in support of them. If more people did this more often we would prolly have a better country. Hey the show is always good for a laugh, and that"s not bad medicine.
  6. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra New Member 1000 Posts

I'm not a regular viewer, but I do enjoy the show. The wife actually asked me if it's a show my 5 y.o. should be watching. Um, compared to The Bachelor? Yeah...
  7. Aeropagus

Aeropagus Member Platinum Contributor

duck-dynasty-chevy-trucks.jpg

Love this picture, one of the besting hunting pics I think I've ever seen.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's some more ...

duck_commander_550.jpg
  8. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member

I personally can't stand them or the show but I'll leave the reason for another discussion