1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

dude ask

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by mthomas, Aug 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mthomas

mthomas Rockstar

A queston regarding ujoints.i answer asking questons to get the right part#.He returns my answer with a dumb ass queston.I have been in the automotive after market business for quite a while.I got onto this site asking a queston and them thought hey i can help some people on here.Looks like a little clic and we all say silly little things.Next time bite me.

:eek:)
  2. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

mthomas, if there is an issue, please let one of the moderators know. I'll look into it and see what is going on.

There is no "clic" on this forum and we try to be helpful to everyone, and hope that others spread their knowledge on to others.

If you will PM me the thread I'll have a look into it and go forth with the appropriate action.
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I understand what your saying. I like the people who ask a question and when you answer them they say "well my friend does it this way", Well than way are you wasting everybodies time on this site if your going to do it your friends way?
  4. mthomas

mthomas Rockstar

Thread ujoints.you can find it on the 2nd page.Around 07/28.10.He has lots of questons and comments.If he thinks acting like UH can someone help me then go look at what i got this guy to say yet never return a reply like thanks or you dont have a clue whatever.He does look like one of your chosen.And i dont care how much u and ah his truck gets he's still rude

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

thanks.just trying to help and maybe get some help myself
  5. Metaluzc

Metaluzc Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

************ya, no need for name-calling************(Springthing Edit)

First off, the reason I asked the FORUM about the proper u-joints for my truck is because different websites have many different u-joints for sale and I wanted to know the wheel base of the vehicle and whether the vehicle has two or three u-joints. I'm the first to admit I have general knowledge about cars but nothing to extensive so of course I'm going to ask numerous questions when I'm trying to do the work myself rather than taking it straight to the garage. I've been busy this weekend with taking off both my front and rear bumper to start painting them black and haven't taken the time to snap a picture of the drive shaft to determine how many u-joints my truck actually has. A quick look at my other posts/threads will show that I've asked legitimate questions and have replied properly, not trying to get attention or to have people read what I have to say. The fact that for some reason he is getting bent out of shape because I didn't reply to his replies makes me laugh and I see as being kind of pathetic. The guy is getting an attitude even though HE replied to my thread, wasn't like I sent him a private message asking his opinion/advice. He even changed his posts in the thread stating the reason for change is "wasting my time", I didn't recall him responding to MY thread was wasting his time. Anyways, there are more important things in life to worry about than getting irritated over a forum dude.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2010
  6. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Okie Doke...now that we got both sides, thanks for playing.

mthomas, I don't understand why you say "one of your chosen" but you are entitled to your opinion.

Metaluzc, there is no need for name-callling. Let's keep things from getting to middle-school level, shall we?

Thread Closed. 'Nuff said.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.