Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Dumb question

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by jmonte3, Jan 8, 2009.

1. jmonte3

jmonte3 Rockstar 100 Posts

Alright i know this sounds dumb, but i can't seem to find out how to turn on my fog lights on my nbs gmc sierra? I was wondering if someone who has a truck similar to mine that can answer my question
  2. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I had the same issue. Go to the head light switch. Under that is a picture of a bulb on a push button. Push it. You have to do it every time you want the lights to come on. They will reset to of every time you start the truck.
  3. jmonte3

jmonte3 Rockstar 100 Posts

thanks man, i knew it was something simple i just couldn't figure it out for my life
  4. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

They will also go out if you have the auto headlight feature on and the fog still exists but the light is enough to turn off the headlights sensor. In which case you would need to put the headlights on manually until the fog lifts and daylight appears.....

Jeff