1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Duraburb.

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by My4xburbanrocks, Aug 28, 2012.

1. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts

Cool,

I am looking at an engine swap sometime in the next 18 months on my 5.3L gas on my Silverado. Since Duralurb does not have a website yet; Do you have something you can send me with all the changes that are done? in the case of a 1500 up convert? (Engine, Transmission, etc) can still use the stock rear diff or do I need other things upgraded as well?

And what the approximate cost would be (roughly).
  2. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member

Bad ass! I want one.
  3. My4xburbanrocks

My4xburbanrocks New Member

Hi Eric, I would also like to know if it's possible to get a pm from you with a rough cost....would you be able to provide an itemized list of just the large items typically used in your conversions and options available. My truck is a 2001 1500 4x suburban.

Cheers, Steve...
  4. DuraBurb

DuraBurb New Member