1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

DVD NAV Code

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by MFR, Mar 20, 2008.

1. MFR

MFR New Member

I have a 2007.5 Silverado 2500 LTZ. I want to allow passengers to be able to watch DVD while I drive and or be able to enter destination info for me without having to stop. I found information on another site for older stereos and tried it. It didn’t work and now I can’t get the code screen to come back up. To get the screen I put a DVD in, pressed play, then menu, then display tab, then held finger on invisible button in the bottom left corner of screen. I tried the 1791 code and I don’t know what it did but I can longer find the button to pull the code keypad back up. Anyone know how to bypass the blocks so all features will be usable while driving? Do I need to reset the radio and how do I reset it?:neutral:

2. drumrob

drumrob New Member

I have been searching everywhere also, I was actually going to go to a stereo place to see if they can do it for me. Ill keep you posted
  3. MFR

MFR New Member

drumrob I would appreciate that. I wasn't sure if I messed anything up by trying that code. I still cant get the code screen back.
  4. sam5828

sam5828 New Member

If you want to do that ya need to buy the GM Lockpick it is $250 maybe we can get a group buy and make them cheaper
  5. sam5828

sam5828 New Member

if we can get 20 of them they will be $175 a piece