Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

DVD players??

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by harley8879, Feb 19, 2010.

1. harley8879

harley8879 New Member

Hey guys, I'm a newbie and just picked up an 08 Suburban for the family. We do a few road trips and I want to put a or multiple DVD players in it. I have two questions, 1) which set up is the best/cheapest? 2) I'm a bit of a DIY guy, Should I try this myself? Any info will help. Thanks all.

2. RWK

RWK Rockstar

Probably not the cheapest, but the headrest DVD players are the way to go. We only installed 2 and each one can watch the same dvd or seperate dvds. They have wireless headphones. There's an option to install with 2 more monitors for the 3rd seat passengers.

I'm sure it is easy to do, but we bought it as a package deal when we bought the burb.

3. TYMBOM

TYMBOM Former Member

Clarion products get my personal nod.