1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

e-fan wiring for 02 4.3l

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by a.graham52, Aug 2, 2013.

1. a.graham52

a.graham52 Rockstar 100 Posts

i must have missed it in my search, i had my ECM reprogramed for electric fans on my 02 4.3 k truck. they guy who did the programing was not able to tell me which to terminals on the ecm need to be wired up to make the low/high fans turn on. far as im aware, a truck WITH electric fans from the factory uses differnt terminals the a PROGRAMED ecm. that is my understading. please correct me if im wrong.

2. shibby2oo8

shibby2oo8 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Go to nelsontune . Com they sell relay kits and harnesses. I think they have a writeup on there somewhere.

3. a.graham52

a.graham52 Rockstar 100 Posts

I have the really and a harness already installed. I dot know what wire needs to b added to the PCM to ground the control side of the relays

4. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

right now, i have my efans plugged into "black 9", and ive heard this is the aux. fan plug for our vehicle, yet i still have not gotten my efans tuned..... still cant find a couple of days to actually send my pcm to justin at blackbear tuning, so he can retune it with tunercats, to enable proper control, and it has to be done by mail.... (texas to california) i cant support myself a week without my truck...
    as of now, with no pcm aux fan tune, my fans are on with ignition and cycle through hi/lo with a/c