1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Easteners

Discussion in 'DE - Delaware and DC Club' started by ChevyFan, Dec 20, 2006.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Not sure if this is too big of a breakout, should I move it into a couple of different categories like Southeast and Northeast?
  2. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts

Nah, it looks good the way you have it, but you left out the south western area.
  3. TrailLeadr

Never mind, it looks like you just covered it in West.
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Well, every state is covered in one of the categories. I wasn't sure where/how to group them all. I guess we can see, it's harder to split them later than to merge a couple together.
  5. TrailLeadr

I was going to suggest dividing them up in the same groups as the time zones.
  6. bill_pfaff

bill_pfaff New Member

Confused

Nice idea Steve but how do you know which area you belong in?

I'm in Delaware and don't know if I should tune into the Northeast, East or Southeast.

Thanks for all the work. Site looks real good. I'm trying to figure out whether or not we can set it up so new posts and/or replies to a post will trigger an email or do we need to login and check for new posts/replies?

Thanks again
    Bill

Sorry, I found the answer to which region I should be in, however; I'm still confused about email notification.

Thanks
    Bill
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
  7. TrailLeadr

I'm just going to double check on this, but at the top of the thread, you should see a button, that says "Thread Tools" when you click on that link, you should be given the option to subscribe to the thread without having to post in it. It will allow you to specify how frequently you wish to be notified of the updates within the thread. When you post within a thread you should be automatically subscribed. If you see a check mark next to the thread title when viewing from a forum menu, then you are subscribed to that thread.

Lastly, being from Delaware, you are part of the Eastern Region.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask, and welcome to the club!
  8. Davandy

Davandy Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Under witch region do I reply? :biggrin:
  9. TrailLeadr

Moderators. Funny guy:tongue:

Though you do bring up a good point.

Steve can we get a new group for Europe for example?
    Or maybe just add on countries as members join. We can start with Belgium.
  10. Davandy

Davandy Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think Europe will be more than enough.
    Otherwise you have 2 guys from Belgium 3 from Holland an so on:rolleyes: