Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

easy exit has failed 3 times- 2006 envoy slt

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by grubbs11, Aug 14, 2007.

1. grubbs11

grubbs11 New Member

i have a 06 envoy slt and the easy exit has failed on me three times. i have had to unlock and lock the doors numerous times, trying to get it to work, sometimes it has taken over 20 mins for the seat to get the input to go back to the saved position. took to dealership and they turned the easy exit option off and told me to see how that works. but duhh i want to use the easy exit option.

2. grubbs11

grubbs11 New Member

i meant to add that the easy exit works it is when u unlock the car the seat does not return to its programmed state and u can not drive because the seat is all the way back and i can not reach the pedals.

3. GaryL

GaryL Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I would take it back to the dealer and tell them you don't want it turned off and you want it to work correctly because it is an option you paid for on this truck. It is still under warranty and they should make it right.

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I agree. That's like if your remote keyless entry doesn't unlock the door, they tell you "just use the key." That's not an answer, it should work as it's designed to work and what you paid for.

If they argue with you --> :fighting0072: