1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Edelbrock Carbs - Pros & Cons

Discussion in 'Chevy C/K Truck Forum' started by 85 Silverado, Jan 7, 2010.

1. 85 Silverado

85 Silverado New Member

Anybody here using an Edelbrock Carb on your 350? How do ya like it? Pros & Cons? Any feedback is appreciated. - John
  2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I was using an Edelbrock on the 350 in my boat, never had any issues.
  3. KidHauler

KidHauler Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I put one on the Mustang. After getting it plumbed right and tuning it in, it's been great.
  4. kennifer

kennifer New Member

Ive always thought they were a good reliable carb. but I prefer the holley for ease of tuning.
  5. Mikes71Nova

Mikes71Nova New Member

we sell them at the speed shop i work at. the general rule of thumb i go with is holley if you like tuning and want every last bit outta the carb, edelbrock for a cruiser or Daily Driver so you can bolt on and forget it. I used to daily drive my nova with a 350, the edelbrock on top never gave me a problem
  6. 85 Silverado

85 Silverado New Member

Thanks for the input!!!:great: Looking for an economy carb. The Holley i have is a gas pig & tuning is inconsistant.Sounds like the Edelbrock is the one i need. - John
  7. rebelpride

rebelpride New Member

i have a 76 chevy k10 with a 350 sb an i got a edelbrock 4bb 600 cfm carb on it. I bought the truck bout a month ago it sit for a winter before the guy sold it and i havent even touched it and it runs really great. go with the brock