GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Edelbrock Shocks

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by KyleZ71, Jun 8, 2011.

1. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member

Anyone try or have one their Performer IAS monotube shocks? Suppose to deliver a nice stable ride on the highway, but loosen up for more comfort on back roads. Just thinking of changing my reflex shocks.
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member

I have the Edelbrock Extreme in the front stock location and dual Extreme Remotes on the front shock hoop and a single remote in the rear. They ride well on the street and off-road. They work like the Performer IAS, not to stiff on the street but stiffen up when off-road. We installed many of the Performer IAS for customers and they all liked them. I don't know if they still offer this, but when they first came with them they gave you a 30day ride warranty. If you weren't happy with the ride they would take them back.
  3. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator

X2....on the Edelbrock IAS Shocks, I've been Real pleased with the Ride and the Handling that I have gotten from Them.....Bottom Line a Very Good Shock!!
  4. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member

thanks guys, looking to do that b4 going back to college
  5. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator

Kyle.....just some Advice, when buying if you can wait and buy the Shock's around July 4th or any other Holiday.....most if not all Outlets, run specials......free shipping and discounts of 15%...20% off the regular price....and some places will do both, Free Shipping and a Big Discount...
  6. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member

Hey thanks heartbeat, I appreciate it.