EFI Live is it better than the Black Bear Auto Cal Tunes?

Discussion in 'Programmers & Tuning' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Feb 3, 2012.

1. silverZ71

silverZ71 New Member

Diablo Lew: how bout just a discount on the tune ;) lol
    Rockstarchevy: If you do get a diablo get the trinity since it has the most features and it does have some cool display gauges

2. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

yeah, plus the Trinity has tcm/tranny support for your 2008 truck... ;)

and, I'm already the lowest around man... won't find a better bang for your buck (well, I guess it depends on what part of town you go to HAHA!!)... got bills to pay and kids to feed to ya know, that's why I have/need my full day time job (internet/web developer) and 2 side jobs, hehe.. ;) and for the amount of time/effort/hours put into the things, goin through multiple data logs, tune revisions, etc... i'm already workin at kathy lee gifford child wages...

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  3. silverZ71

silverZ71 New Member

Yeah I know what you mean, but it never hurts to ask ;)
    Once I get my torsion bar situation fixed and my corvette servo put in I'll be contacting you.
    For tuning logs do you just drive around at different RPMs to see max power reached at those RPMs, such as WOT

4. 06MonteSS

06MonteSS Rockstar 4 Years 100 Posts

no... first the part-throttle fueling needs to get adjusted and dialed in... so the first logs I'll ask ya to do will be steady driving highway logs... once that's all done and good to go, then I'll have ya do some WOT logs for me so I can check the WOT info... don't worry, when you're ready to do it, I'll give ya full instructions and info of what I need from you, what you need to do, etc etc... I'll hook ya up ;)