1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Egg Trick

Discussion in 'Games Forum' started by 1st Synthetics, Apr 10, 2009.

1. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

[FONT=&quot]Egg trick by Dom Deluise on the Johnny Carson show. Be prepared to laugh yourself to tears! I sure do miss Johnny...He was a good egg!!!

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]<http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/138148/detail/> [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Alright I so want to try that trick, I bet that is harder than it looks. If I do a video of myself doing that trick successfully do I get a years supply of Amsoil for my truck? Hey a girl can dream can't I, but I really do want to try that now..........out side of course!

3. 1st Synthetics

1st Synthetics Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You know a years supply of AMSOIL is 1 oil change...

Do it inside that will be better.

4. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Ya, I miss Johnny as well. There was just something about him that can't be duplicated. He just had a knack for it. Thanks for the clip!

5. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yeah, Johnny was the best. His timing was masterful. Thanks for the trip down memory lane! :great:

6. cascott325

cascott325 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

simply awesome

7. that was good fun