Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

EGR at SEMA 2012

Discussion in 'EGRUSA' started by EGRUSA, Jun 26, 2012.

1. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

I know its only June but before you know it Fall will be here and that means time again for the 2012 SEMA Show.

SEMA just sent us our spot confirmation and this year you can find us once aging in the South Upper Hall at Booth# 30045

We have some big plans for SEMA 2012 so make sure you guys and girls stop by our both and check out what we have in store for 2012!

[​IMG]
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

For those of you that have never been to a SEMA show it is WELL worth the trip..I've been out at it 4 times and Even for 4 days you won't see everything..But if you can get tickets GO!!!
  3. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sweet, wish I could go.
  4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

I used to go every year when I was representing automotive products. And you are correct. It is difficult to see everything in 4 days.
    If I had tickets I would go again but this is a manufacturers/ dealer show and tickets are handed out to manufacturers who exhibit and dealers who attend to buy.

My tickets were all comped as my manufacturers always took care of me.
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Anyone that wishes to go Get in touch with me..