1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

"EGR Flares on 07 Silverado RCSB"

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by gabethesvg, Sep 26, 2012.

1. gabethesvg

gabethesvg New Member

Just installed the EGR "Bolt on look" Flares on my 2007 Silverado z71 RCSB. Just want to give a big shout out to the guys at EGR for making an awesome product. Got these flares thinking they might be a bit of a challenge to install , but within 1 hour i had them mounted on the truck and ready to go. Flares install went super smooth and was not hard at all. Glanced at the instructions once and didn't need to look again. I definitely recommend these flares to anyone who is looking for an Aggressive affordable look that is easy to install and looks amazing. Overall i am very satisfied and with the product and look forward to getting other EGR accessories. I will color match the flares with the truck shortly thing it will give it a more flush look. Planing to look at a 3m flat black wrap in the near future. Thanks for looking guys Suggestions are always nice!!

Here are a few pics -

105_0828.jpg 105_0837.jpg 105_0838.jpg
  2. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Active Member 1000 Posts

looks great man!

been toying with those my self.

Alex
  3. gabethesvg

gabethesvg New Member

Thanks a lot Alex! Definitely recommend!
  4. CanSkan

CanSkan New Member

Like the look!:great:
  5. gabethesvg

gabethesvg New Member

Thanks man appreciate it

- - - Updated - - -

Love all the feedback and it was so great that im getting the EGR Bug shield and Window visors tom complete my EGR kit !! will post reviews and pics as soon as i get them on!
  6. RAV52202

RAV52202 New Member

Very nice looking truck. Fender Flares makes the truck.
  7. gabethesvg

gabethesvg New Member

Thanks man appriciate it!
  8. Spcmario

Spcmario New Member

Sweet truck what lift and tire size do you have on it?
  9. TimTom64b

TimTom64b Member

Same set I have... like the look with the black accents... grille, rims and mirrors. Looks sharp.