EGR USA Project 2012 Silverado

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by EGRUSA, Jul 24, 2012.

1. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

So we just got the green light on another build. Allow me to introduce our 2012 Chevy Silverado 1500.
    We have big plans for this truck. Commissioned for a few shows prior to SEMA this bad boy has got to get ready in a hurry!

So here she is in her stock form.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  2. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

One of our rough sketches our marketing team put together. This should give you all an idea of where we plan on taking this!
    [​IMG]

3. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

Right after I posted this my shipping guy Javier showed up with a 3 giant boxes addressed to me.
    It was from our good friends @ Spyder Auto. They sent us their entire catalog of performance lighting they offer for the Silverado.
    - CCFL LED Projector Headlights
    - LED Taillights
    - Smoked OEM Foglights
    [​IMG]

4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I like the red racing stripes. That front end looks mean also. Are these things you are wanting to bring to market?

5. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

At this time most of it will be in prototype stage, depending on the response we we might consider putting into production.
    Thanks for the input.

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Looking nice... Great start.. I might be getting back in to the Aftermarket world soon.. Can't say much now BUT it will be in the Lighting World....

7. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Cool, I will be following this build closely. Glad your doing a GM for SEMA. Can't to see the finished product.

8. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I love those smoked fog lights...

9. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

Just dropped the Silverado at the shop to get her torn apart. The DJM 4-7 kit should be here in a few hours!

10. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Can't what for reviews.