EGR USA Project 2012 Silverado

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by EGRUSA, Jul 24, 2012.

1. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Sweet. I am looking to do something similiar to my truck so please keep us posted on what you decide to go with. I am very uneducated about suspenions and would like to know how you remedy the problem as I too would like to use my truck after I lower it. So keep the mods and the updates coming.

2. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

We still want to use the truck to haul product when we go to shows, so we need the rear support. Airlift makes a sweet bolt on kit Im looking into.
    I dropped it off yesterday to get wrapped so we should see it in a week or so.

3. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

Another day Of running around for project Silverado.

Decided to stop by and take peek at how the wrap is coming along.

Matte White Looks So Fresh, I love it!
    [​IMG]

On my way back to the office I got a call from our friends at Lexani that the wheels were drilled and ready to pick up.

Off to Corona I go.
    [​IMG]

24x10 Lexani R6 (black/machined)
    [​IMG]

4. LOVINTHESTORM

Man, now I'm starting to get jealous. I'm looking to grab a pair of the Black and Chrome Johnson Lexani rims myself. Same size too. Can't wait to see them on the truck. Can you get me a deal at Lexani?

5. Jaele

Jaele Rockstar 100 Posts

Well if you need another truck to play with I own a 2011 z71 crew cab that you can borrow for a bit.

:glasses:

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Look'in good......:great:

7. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

Ha Ha! Thanks you and the 30 other employees here that have already volunteered their vehicle.
    Thanks!

8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Cannot wait to see the finished product. Lookin good should look even sweeter with those wheels on it.

If y'all wanna do a build on a NBS truck, I'll volunteer mine in a heartbeat

9. EGRUSA

EGRUSA Member 100 Posts

The Gloss Black/ Machined Finish on the Lexani's was not going to match the Matte White.
    So off the powdercoaters they went yesterday. 24 Hours later I had this!
    The Matte Black Finish is 100% better over the old color combo!
    [​IMG]

While I was there I gave the T-Rex X-metal grille a Matte Black touch as well!
    [​IMG]

10. LOVINTHESTORM

Very nice, but I really want to see them on the truck. I especially like the grill selection. Think it's going to look killer.