1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

EGR USA SEMA 2012 Jeep Wrangler Giveaway

Discussion in 'EGRUSA' started by EGRUSA, Oct 26, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. EGRUSA

EGRUSA New Member 100 Posts

Just a few more details and the JK will be done!

I wanted to share with you guys one of the grand prizes we are going to giving away at the show.
    EGR USA Booth #30045.
    Sure you can give away a gift card, some apparel or some neat trinket like everyone else. But were car nuts, we eat, breathe and live this world!

So then it hit me, lets do an RC car! A little research later I found the perfect.
    A 1/10th scale Axial SCX10 EGR Jeep Wrangler Rock Crawler RC Kit. We had this thing painted and modeled as close as possible to our real life SEMA JK we have been building!
    These Axial kits are the real deal rock crawlers, nothing like the RC cars you can get at Walmart!
    I still need to apply the EGR decals and wire up the ligts but here is a sneak peak of it anyway.

[​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Here is our second grand prize we will be giving away at SEMA.
    A Google Nexus 7 Tablet
    [​IMG]
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

:grrrrrr: Wish I was going this year!!!!!
  3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

That is pretty sweet!