1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

El Paso????

Discussion in 'TX - West Texas Chevy Truck Club' started by BlueLT1500, Jan 18, 2008.

1. BlueLT1500

BlueLT1500 New Member

Anyone out there from el paso?? im stationed here at fort bliss and just picked up an 07 ext cab LT. would love to see what others are doing with there trucks and just chat.
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

I'm in Texas, along with 100's of others on this site.

I love the song "EL Paso" by marty Robbins. One of the best singers ever if you ask me.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJx3ZI6mI6w[/MEDIA]
  3. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Wow just when I thought it was safe, Steve.
    [​IMG]
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Yuk it up snowboy, old Marty could sing, shoot a bad guy, ride a horse and spit tobacc'y all at the same time.

He actually is a talented artist, maybe not be best actor, but he was a NASCAR racer in his part time and actually competed in the Winston cup series if I remember correctly.
  5. Cableguy

Cableguy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Actually I like Marty too. Then I moved on to my other famous Texans Stevie and Jimmie Vaughan (Double trouble and the Fabulous Thunderbirds respectively)

BTW Welcome, Rob...sorry to jack your thread, LOL

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  6. BlueLT1500

BlueLT1500 New Member

hahahah np usually my threads only get one reply and they go dead so its nice to actually see a couple replies in a post of mine and i was enjoying the conversation anyway even if i didnt have any input on that particular subject :lol: