Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Electrical Issues

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by ChevyFan, Jul 21, 2005.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Do you have any electrical question or issue at all? Post it in this message forum here.

This includes questions that are general or technical/specific.

2. fbirex

fbirex New Member

I have a 99 Silverado 2500 and i was blowing my horn one day and it worked then kinda fizzled out, and hasnt worked since. I have checked the fuses and they are fine. Any other ideas to check anything else?

3. quickzilverado

quickzilverado Rockstar

I believe there is a relay.....but I could be wrong...

4. killem

killem New Member

I had this same problem, and fixed it by replacing the 15a fuse in the "electrical center", under the hood.

5. fbirex

fbirex New Member

Thanks

Thanks all. I was the Fuse, I must have pulled a diff fuse by accident. It works now!

6. mmeado

mmeado New Member

Does anyone have a diagram for the radio wire harness for a 2003 Silverado with the bose system? I'm having a little trouble finding a remote wire for an amp I'm installing that will turn on and off with the ignition and stay on with the radio until the doors are opened.

7. Chevortec

Chevortec New Member

Quick question, my 07 Classic came with the manual dual-zone climate control and I'd like to upgrade to the automatic (digital) climate control panel from the same year truck if at all possible... is this upgrade plug and play? If not, can I swap in amanual AC panel from an older model (2002 or older) and just forfit my dual zone feature? For some reason I really don't like the new manual AC control panels... I like the older ones better with the three knobs (especially from the Escalade) or of course the new digital panel would be a nice upgrade.

8. robert991

robert991 New Member

wiring diagrams

could really use wiring diagram for 99 silverado 6cyl. 4.3 have had on going problems with shorts in wires between coil and ignition specifecly wires from coil to steering column

9. azeemm1

azeemm1 New Member

Turn signals not working. HELP!

The turn signals on my friends 1995 sierra 1/2 ton pickup are not working. The hazards are OK, the flasher for the hazards click and the lights come on.

The brakes are good, the fuse (number 16) is also good for the turn signals.

I would love to know if there is an independant falsher relay for the turns signals or if there is another plug I should be looking for the problem.

Anyone have a wiring diagram for this truck?

Thanks in advance

AZ

10. firedog04

firedog04 New Member

i keep blowing my ingition A fuse and i cannot find any broken wires anywhere any ideas i need help it has been down for 3 months