Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

electrical problems 03 2500HD

Discussion in 'GM Powertrain' started by Marineredn, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Marineredn

Marineredn Member

OK back again with yet another problem with my 03 Silverado. At first my heated seats stopped working, only on the driver side. If I turn them on they will stay of a for a second or 2 then click off, but only the driver side the passenger works fine, but if I turn on the drivers side when the pass. are on it will click both off. I have tried holding the driver side button and then still click off. Now when I turn my turn signal on left sometimes both lights on the dash will go off like I turned the hazards on instead, flip them left it works fine, go back to right, Hazards..... I know the dashes in these trucks had issues so could this be the cause?
    On a side note maybe that why my low oil pressure alarms keeps going off. I replaced the sensor and left it running in the Oreily parking lot when the alarms was going off, got the OBD2 computer and tested it and it wasn't throwing a code.

Any ideas here folks? I losing my mind with this truck and all of its plastic parts all falling off and breaking on me.
    Thanks Cameron

03 2500HD LT

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  2. Kady

Kady Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Mine has been driving me nuts too!!!

3. Marineredn

Marineredn Member

Can anyone tell me what is going wrong with my truck? seems to me like they are all connected to an electrical problem.