1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Electronic Discount Sales - Arlington, Texas Review

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by ChevyFan, Apr 3, 2010.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Just wanted to pass this along to anyone in North Texas that does a lot with computers, audio equipment, stereos, printers, etc.

I have been to Electronic Discount Sales, which really is a buy-and-sell electronics place and a discounter. I got some stuff there in the past and thought they were ok. Well, it looks like it might be under new ownership, I'm not sure.

Anyhow, I went in yesterday to get a new battery for my Dell D630 Latitude laptop computer. $49.99 for a used OEM battery and it's got a 7-day return in case it's DOA. Well, the first one I got was DOA, took it back this afternoon and took my laptop with me. I plugged it in and all is well, looks like a great battery they let me swap for. It was a good experience overall!

Anyhow, check them out, they have everything from laptop bags to traded in printers and monitors, stereo speakers, audio equipment, etc.

www.electronicdiscountsales.com
  2. GMPartsClub

GMPartsClub New Member GMTC Sponsor

I got a battery from them now only lasts like 20 minutes tops, so maybe it was worth it to pay that much money back then, maybe not. It's a bit of a craps-shoot and I took my chances. I don't think i'll get another used battery, i'll get a cheap aftermarket one off eBay that will last a year or maybe 18 months, and I'm fine with that - they're 1/2 the price of the factory OEM batteries anyhow.